Five Tips on How To Save Money at Guitar Center
- Purchase a minimal amount of a single $79 product to save upwards of 15%.
- Invest in a financing program on any instrument with money back in rewards.
- Pay attention to seasonal product sales. Many deals are offered during
- Look for warehouse markdowns on overstocked merchandise.
- Read The Daily Pick for staff recommendations on the hottest sales of the moment.
Redeem promo codes at check-out by simply typing in your code before confirming your order. The discount will be applied before processing your payment. Guitar Center also promises a matching guarantee if you locate the same product for less money at competing stores.
Qualify for free ground shipping with a $25 minimum purchase. Most orders ship within the week after being verified by the company. Guitar Center offers pro coverage when an item is delivered damaged or misplaced. Next day and two day shipping may cost extra for express delivery. International shipping is available with extra fees. You may also pick up shipped products in stores when an item is listed as 'Available Now.'
Guitar Center offers free in-store returns with your confirmation notice or receipt. Exceptions and limits may apply while shipping an item back for a return. Christmas returns are available by January 31st. You may request an exchange on an item of equal or lesser value rather than returning your merchandise.