Under Armour is known for producing clothes that are meant to help you perform to the best of your ability. Here are a few of their fabrics that go a step beyond average athleticwear.
- Threadborne Siro fabric is built to eliminate distraction. The material keeps the ideal distance between fabric and athlete, so it won't cling when wet and dries incredibly fast.
- Athlete Recovery Sleepwear focuses on giving you the best rest possible. The key is the print on the inside of the clothing which leverages the power of Far Infrared. The soft bioceramic print on the inside of the garment absorbs the body’s natural heat and reflects Far Infrared back to the skin.
- Sunblock performance gear is made with built-in UPF 30+ sun protection so you can spend your day outdoors without worry!
- CoolSwitch uses an exclusive coating on the inside of the garment that pulls heat away from your skin, so you actually feel cooler resulting in a higher performance.
From Smart Gear, Fitness Apps, Fabric Technology and Footwear Technology, Under Armour is stepping up their game and bringing you fitness products that will aid and improve your athletic performance.
You'd be surprised to discover that Under Armour sells a ton of accessories with built-in technology that helps you live a healthier life. Items include:
- UA Fitness Band (starting at $180). Track your sleep, heart rate, steps and workout.
- UA Heart Rate Chest Band ($80). Gives you the best and most precise heart rate reading for every workout.
- UA Smart Scale ($180). This amazing piece of technology tracks your body weight, body fat percentage and progress towards your weight goal. Plus add up to 8 users who can select their weight goal and track their progress and the scale will automatically recognize each user. Talk about smart!
- UA HealthBox™ ($400). Get all of the above-mentioned fitness devices in one! The HealthBox tracks your health and fitness so you can feel better and live longer. Plus get a FREE 1-year membership to MyFitnessPal Premium & MapMyFitness MVP with your purchase of UA HealthBox™!
Under Armour takes footwear seriously. So seriously, they've produced shoes that track your running goals, customized shoes, and more!
- UA Digitally Connected Shoes (Starting at $139). These digitally connected shoes track every metric that matters to runners. The sensor inside the shoe syncs with UA MapMyRun phone app and tracks your time, cadence, duration, distance, and splits. These digitally connected shoes come in three different styles: one for speed, another for comfort and the last for stability so you can get exactly what you're looking for.
- UA Icon Customized Shoes (Starting at $130). Personalize your footwear with Under Armour's Icon shoes. First, choose the style of your shoe then let your imagination run wild! Customize your shoes from the laces to the sole! You can even import a graphic or photo onto the shoe for extra uniqueness!
- Speedform™ (Starting at $130). Created to have the most precise fit, feel, and comfort possible, Speedform shoes are perfect for the average athlete. The shoe offers the first-ever molded, seamless heel cup that feels like an extension of your own foot. Plus it has external TPU heel counter so stability and locked-in support is enhanced. Choose from three different styles to get the perfect fit!
How to Save with Under Armour
- Receive free shipping on all orders that are $49 or more every day
- College students and military members are eligible to receive 10% off their orders
- Free returns on all orders
- Visit their outlet store to get savings on end of season items
1020 Hull St., 3rd Fl.
Baltimore, MD 21230-2080